- Ivy Rehab a chain of 98 Physical Therapy Centers has leased 3,000 sf. and Cameron Seafood leased 5,300 sf. formerly Hurricane Wings at Hartsdale Plaza, 149 S. Central Ave, Hartsdale.
- other vacant stores in Hartsdale and Scarsdale have been leased and are in the permit process.
- DeCicco & Sons Family Market. and Larchmont Drugs. Larchmont, NY 18,000 sf
- Grocery chain 65,000 sf.
- Hyundai dealership, Hartsdale, NY 16,800 sf.
- Crunch Fitness, Port Chester, NY 18,000 sf
- Fitness leases in Scarsdale, Hartsdale and Mamaroneck.
- Catering hall sale, South Salem, NY
- Bank branch building sold to to Burger King, Mt. Vernon, NY.
- Popeye’s restaurant, New Rochelle, NY.
- Destination DXL, Scarsdale, NY
- Several upscale restaurants in Hartsdale, NY
- Asian Hibachi and Sushi chain multiple deals.
- Sale of 7-store retail strip, Mt. Vernon, NY
- 151 Mamaroneck Ave, Mamaroneck NY. CKO Kickboxing.
- 2081 Boston Post Rd, Larchmont, NY. One River School of Art & Design and iDesign Group
Weight Watchers moved back to 620 E. Boston Post Rd after many years. The new space is approx.. 2,000 sf. Barry Endelson and Alan Zuckerman were the brokers. The center is anchored by Sedona Taphouse.
Weight Watchers leased 2,000 sf at 620 E. Boston Post Rd, Mamaroneck, NY. Barry Endelson and Alan Zuckerman were the brokers. Sedona Taphouse is the anchor tenant.
Hi, If you come across this page it is a new website. There may be limited content for a while.