The long vacant 2-story 12,000 brick building adjoining the Gedney Post Office was sold for $1,650,000 to a development group who shall build a Learning Experience pre-school franchise. Victor Benel was the Assicaite Brokerwho coordinated a time consuming process to help obtain all City approvals.
A national franchise, SPAVIA, joined Thornwood Town Center in Thornwood, NY. The spa is 3,000 sf.
AT&T also opened a renovated wireless store with a new franchisee after being absent for a while.
Gordo’s North bar and restaurant opened in October in 3,700 sf. The same staff as were in Hawthorne for 30 years are present .
Still available is the 8,700 sf former Dress Barn. The center is anchored by Shoprite, CVS. Sales Volumes are outstanding.
Shoppers are flocking to the new Trader Joe at Westchester Sq. Center. The store has been expanded 50%. The formal re-opening is today. The new building north of Best Buy is well along in construction. it is leased to CityMD. Also Jersey Mike’s has begun construction. A 2,000 sf store next to CityMD is remaining.
At long last site work has begun at Westchester Square on Central Ave. in Hartsdale. The store shall increase in size from 8,000 sf to 12,000 sf. The store is open for business while the expansion is underway. Thaks for your patience.
To better serve our prospective clients we are now listing on Quantum Listing. No membership is required to view retail properties in Westchester, Lower Hudson Valley and southern Fairfield County. Attachments can be downloaded and many other services are provided. Listings are still available on CoStar for their members.
The Rex-Pizza and Lobster Roll opens at Westchester Westchester Square 215-299 N. Central Park Avenue, Hartsdale, NY 10530. This 1,500 sq. casual gourmet concept opened in May 2018. Marty Deitch, Ex. VP, of AD&E represented the Landlord and Tenant.
At Westchester Square 215-299 N. Central Park Avenue, Hartsdale, NY 10530. 1,500 sq. ft. has been leased to Angel’s Sportswear for a women’s shoe store. Marty Deitch, Ex. V.P., of AD&E represented the Landlord and Tenant. Westchester Sq. is approved for an expansion of Trader Joe’s and a 6,000 sf new urgent care building to be built north of Best Buy. 2,000 sf nest to Urgent Care is available for lease to non-food tenants.
Feline Veterinary Medical Center has leased 1,825 sf at 715 Saw Mill River Rd, Ardsley, NY. This is Westchester’s first veterinary office specializing in cat’s. It shall open summer of 2018. Julian Aronin and Marty Deitch of AD&E represented the tenant and landlord.
- Ivy Rehab a chain of 98 Physical Therapy Centers has leased 3,000 sf. and Cameron Seafood leased 5,300 sf. formerly Hurricane Wings at Hartsdale Plaza, 149 S. Central Ave, Hartsdale.
- other vacant stores in Hartsdale and Scarsdale have been leased and are in the permit process.
- DeCicco & Sons Family Market. and Larchmont Drugs. Larchmont, NY 18,000 sf
- Grocery chain 65,000 sf.
- Hyundai dealership, Hartsdale, NY 16,800 sf.
- Crunch Fitness, Port Chester, NY 18,000 sf
- Fitness leases in Scarsdale, Hartsdale and Mamaroneck.
- Catering hall sale, South Salem, NY
- Bank branch building sold to to Burger King, Mt. Vernon, NY.
- Popeye’s restaurant, New Rochelle, NY.
- Destination DXL, Scarsdale, NY
- Several upscale restaurants in Hartsdale, NY
- Asian Hibachi and Sushi chain multiple deals.
- Sale of 7-store retail strip, Mt. Vernon, NY
- 151 Mamaroneck Ave, Mamaroneck NY. CKO Kickboxing.
- 2081 Boston Post Rd, Larchmont, NY. One River School of Art & Design and iDesign Group